Why new parents can not accept autism? See five reasons
A family with autism can only feel the nightmare of Autism woes.
These families can't be able to accept the fate of it due to 5 reasons.
1. Parents try to fulfill their dreams through their babies careers. New parents can not accept the fact of Autism Spectrum Disorder at the level of their start up.
2. We have shaped ourselves to follow the rules and paths of our predecessors. Autism distracted a neo parent family with some different agendas. A positive newly added parent can not accept the negative issues of Autism.
3. Before birth of babies, even before the marriage and settlement of families, the boys and girls are never be acquainted with the less awared issues with autism. So autism to a newly settled family is a bolt from the blue.
4. The confused success stories of escaping from Autism are misguiding episodes to the parents, so they are fixed over it rather than to accept the parmanent traits of Autism.
5. The nomenclature '' disability '' is a hindrance over the acceptance. New parents can not accept it without leaving no stones unturned.
Blog created by
Siddhartha Sankar Mukhopadhyay